Due to recent increases in the cost of energy and so forth, like many suppliers we’ve been forced to increase our prices. If you’ve visited this page before, please check the new pricing below, which applies from 25th April.
We offer special pricing deals for self-publishing authors reading their own work:
- Up to 50,000 words – £660 including VAT
- Up to 80,000 words – £940 including VAT
- longer lengths £100 per 10,000 words including VAT
These prices include recording, direction, editing and mastering with delivery in both .WAV and .MP3 formats compliant with ACX technical specifications – everything you need to be published.
- Dry hire (including engineer support) – £175 per day excluding VAT
- Dry hire, per hour – £28 per hour excluding VAT
- Day rate with director – £285 per day excluding VAT
- Hourly rate with director – £55 per hour excluding VAT
- Editing/finalisation – £55 per finished hour excluding VAT subject to approval of raw audio
- All services are subject to a minimum charge of £120 excluding VAT.
If you have a project in mind, feel free to discuss it with us. We generally quote a fixed, single price for a project so you know at the outset what your book is going to cost.
If you’ve got a project that falls outside these criteria, or you’d like some further clarification – just get in touch!